|The building is considered a vernacular Victorian and was built some time between
1898 and 1900. It was moved to its current location in 1910. The house was a
residence until 1984. At that time it was remodeled to operate as a restaurant. First the
house operated as the Terrance House Restaurant, followed by Long Wong`s,
Giovanni`s, then TJ`s BBQ.